Next time if I want to bake this cake again, I would like to add 2 apples instead of 1 apple. This recipe was from email@example.com. Thanks yani for sharing the recipe. The cake was soft and the taste was great. Suitable for tea. Here is the recipe that you can try.
- 1 apple - skinned (I used red apple)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 100 g butter - room temperature
- 80 Castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml fresh cream / whipping cream
- 150 gm plain flour (I used self-raising flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder (I didn't add this)
- walnuts - optional
- Washed the apple and cut into small cubes about 3 mm. Add the 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix well. Cook until soft or you can also put in the microwave for 3 minutes. Leave it aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven in 180C.
- Cream the butter and add in the Castor sugar and beat again until white.
- Add egg one by one while continue beating.
- Then, add in fresh cream and beat a while.
- Add the sifted (plain flour + baking powder) into the mixture. Using a spatula, gently stir until well combine.
- Lastly, add the apples (with the juice if there are). Stir gently and pour into the greased baking tin.
- I sprinkled some Walnuts on top.
- Bake for 35 (depend on your oven) or until cook. (For my oven, I bake in 175C for 45 minutes).