Friday, April 25, 2008

Beef Stir Fry



Earlier I wanted to make beef 'masak Keling'.... dish that my cousins at Australia love it very much... unfortunately, i forgot where i put the recipe that my aunts told me a few days ago...huhuhu...

Anyway... I don't have time to feel sad of my 'disorganised' recipes collecting... I have to come out with an idea... before my hubby's craving for the foods... I've to decide something to cook... simple, fast and taste good... ciau....ciau....ting..ting..ting...yes!... so here it is... a very simple dish... but taste wise... emmmm... yummie..

This is a very simple dish... you just need beefs, sliced thinly and coated it with bit of salt and tumeric powder. Marinate it a while... Put all the beefs in a hot wok and fry it until all the juices dried. Then pour some cooking oil, add slices of potatoes and red chilies. Just fried it until the beef tender, add some ring onions and some peppers (capsicum), sprinkled some ground black pepper. Have a taste... Off the heat when the potatoes cooked and onion soft. Served with hot/warm rice.

No comments: