I hope y'll are keeping well... not much to say for today, maybe this will be the last entry for this month, because we will going back for holidays to our home town in Malaysia and hopefully, we'll see you again, insyaAllah in end of May. Please pray for our safe journey and pleasant holidays, insyaAllah.
Anyway, today I want to share with you my Tiramisu recipe... I know there are many style of making tiramisu...but this one is my version of tiramisu. Besides, this recipe is for my dearest kak J who asked me to share the recipe in the blog. I hope y'll enjoy making your own tiramisu...
Ok, here is the recipe if you like to have it a try...
Tiramisu (serve 8-10 people)
48 biskut tiramisu / sponge fingers/ Boudoir
250 g mascarpone cheese
284 ml whipping cream
284 ml single/double cream
1/2 to 1 cup icing sugar (you can add more or less - it's up to your liking)
1-2 tbsp milk (optional)
drops vanilla essence (optional)
Cocoa & coffee syrup
1 teaspoon nescafe (I used decaf)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 mug air panas suam
- Bancuh cocoa & coffee syrup. Kacau sampai sekata.
- Dengan menggunakan electric mixer, pukul mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, double/single cream dan essence sampai kembang sedikit. Then, masukkan icing sugar dan pukul lagi sampai kental dan berombak. Kalau rasa macam terlalu pekat, tambah fresh milk dan pukul sekejap.
- Next, celup biskut Tiramisu ke dalam cocoa & coffee syrup dan susun rapat2 untuk dapat 1 layer of biscuits dalam bekas yang nak dihidang. I used 24 biscuits for one layer - it's up to how big your tray is.
- Then, pour half of the cheese cream and perlahan2 sekatakan permukaan biscuits tadi.
- Next, sieve cocoa powder on top of the cheese cream.
- Repeat step 3 to 5 for the second layer that last with the sifted cocoa powder.
- This recipe is just enough for 2 layers of tiramisu for 14 inch (34cm) rectangular dish. If you're using the smaller dish, you'll get more layers of tiramisu.
- Refrigerate the tiramisu for at least 5-6 hours or overnight is better.
Enjoy! wishing you a pleasant day!