I made this muffins yesterday before we went to Drogheda for a stroll. This muffin was very easy to make and it was yummy. Here is the recipe that I want to share. The originally recipe was chocolate muffin by yani@myresipi. Thanks yani.
Ingredients: (Make 10 muffins)
- 200g cooking chocolate
- 70g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50g castor sugar
- 60g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- walnuts - optional
- Melt the chocolate using a 'double boiler' technique.
- Add the butter into the melted chocolate and stir until the butter melt.
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In other bowl, whisk the sugar with the eggs.
- Then, pour the eggs mixture into the chocolate bowl and mix well.
- Next, sifted the flour and baking powder into the chocolate bowl and stir until well combine.
- Add walnuts if you like.
- Fill just half or 60% of the muffin casing and bake for 20 minutes.
- The muffins was soft when hot, so let it cool first before eaten.