Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pilau Rice & Dalcha



This dish was requested by kak niza... she wanted to make dalcha for her hubby to match with her biryani rice during the weekend... unfortunately I was not able to upload the recipe sooner because of 'conflict of interest'...with the laptop use between myself and my hubby's thesis typing...hehehe.. anyway kak niza if you read this, I hope you understood what I told you over the phone when I was in the bus yesterday...(I was on my way to the Malaysia Hall, Dublin, for Imam Ghazali lesson from Shaykh Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti).

For myself, I matched my dalcha with pilau rice. This matching was worth it... my hubby said 'Best in the world!'...hahaha.. (kembang you dapat pujian daripada suami..hehehe..)

I will post the recipe in the blog if anybody request it. For now, enjoy the photo...

No comments: